- It outlines the types of information that we may gather about you when you are using legacy-marketing.com website (the “Site”) and the ways in which we use the information.
- These terms can be reviewed and changed at a future time and we therefore advise you to view this page on a regular basis. Your use of Legacy Goal Limited, its products and its services constitute your acceptance to any changes.
2. What Information Do We Collect?
- As a visitor of legacy-marketing.com there are many actions you will engage in that do not take any personal information from you.
- The site collects personally identifying information from our users during online registration and online purchasing. Generally, this information includes name, email address for registration or opt-in purposes and name, postal address, and debit or credit card information when purchasing our products or services.
- We also collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate online through the site. For example, we may collect information about your computer’s connection to the internet, which allows us, among other things, to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on the site.
- In order to work most effectively and efficiently, we require full cooperation to necessary business information which may include but is not restricted to customer data, business addresses and sales information.
- When purchasing a product or service, there will be some information that is required as mandatory and some information that is optional. If you do not enter the personal information that is required as mandatory, we will be unable to provide you with the desired product or service.
- When purchasing our products or services, you will be asked for credit or debit card details, as well as billing information but not limited to the billing address.
- We do not store your payment or credit/debit card information. We use secured third party services to process payments.
- When making payments, we encrypt your payment information via secure socket layer protection (SSL).
4. How Do We Use Your Personal Information?